Remember this post where I mentioned that I
Have I ever mentioned that I love watching my friends be moms? Well, I do. It's an out of body feeling to be in the moments that you dream about as young girls. Remember all the nights you stayed up during slumber parties playing M*A*S*H or just gossiping about it over the years? Then it all comes true and words cannot describe that surreal feeling.
They were born 6 weeks early. They are identical. They are a blessing. I cherish my friendship with their mommy. That about sums it all up!
Meet Mr. Eli
Meet Mr Oliver
And their beautiful mom!












3 comments:
C - they are all amazing, but that first one, OH MY! Love it.
These boys are adorable! You did a great job capturing them. I'm sure their mommy appreciated you coming to help and to photograph them!
Absolutely beautiful photos Courtney! Loved getting to see these. Adorable boys!
Post a Comment