What do the Hoffman's do to relieve some cabin fever in the wake of a record breaking blizzard? We trade in our snow boots for some bowling shoes!
Note to friends with small children - if you are interested in taking them to the bowling alley when no one will care if they run down the lanes or scream at the top of their lungs - hit the lanes on a Sunday right after church. You will have the place to yourself!
Jordyn rocked it! She could pick up the 8 lb. ball herself, carry it 6 feet, and then hoist it up on the ramp before she rolled it down the lane. I wonder where she gets that "I can do anything" willpower from? Huh, no idea! Jordyn would watch the ball all the way down the lane until it knocked over the pins, then she would turn around and say "Yeeeeesssss!" after every turn. Then she would run back to the ball return to wait for whoever's ball was coming back up.
Hudson was our cheerleader! After each turn he would start clapping, let out a little shriek, and then run in a little circle or charge the lane. He also has super power like his sister and could lift the ball right off the ball return.
Jon has great form as you will see below. I hate to brag but I beat him. And he was seriously playing. He may tell you he wasn't, but I can assure you he was!







1 comment:
Aww. Mr. Hudson is growing up to be a handsome little boy.
Post a Comment