Monday, January 31, 2011

Bring it On!


You want some of this, huh? huh? Well, you aren't gonna sneak up me this time! I'm prepared! Uh huh, I got the full monty this year - snow boots $40, snow bibs $20, hat/gloves/jacket $0 (recycled from last year), seeing my daughter make snow angels...priceless!

Am I really ready for it to snow up to 15 inches? Not really, but I can't wait to make my first snowman with a pretty special girl. Shhhh! I think we are gonna have to sneak out of the house when little brother is napping!

I can only recall experiencing 1 blizzard-like condition in my lifetime but Jordyn has managed to see 2 in her lifetime! Please let this experience include power this time!

See you when the snow melts!

3 comments:

Carissa said...

That picture ROCKS. Frame it! :)

Joanna said...

Love this - the true meaning of childhood. Doesn't care about work, snow packed roads, just enjoying the freedom of being a child. What a precious moment!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun! She is so cute!
Cori