Not only is Hudson 2, but he has entered them with a bang! The terrible 2's have made their entrance and I don't see their exit anytime soon. I can't believe I'm saying this, but boys are drama! Way more drama than the girls in this house. That may be a slight exaggeration, but still - boys are drama! Hudson, you reading this? I can't wait to tell you all about your boy drama when you grow up.
We celebrated very low key with family and some of our dear out of town friends, the Farmer clan. It was a typical 2YO boy party revolving around Thomas the Train. The kid
Party pics!
After all the energy it took, it was time to crash on the couch and watch the new Thomas DVD in a total trance!
Here are some quick 2 year old stats/facts about our guy:
- He's big! Ranks in the 93rd percentile for height (thanks Jon!)
- Thomas (the train) is his best friend! Hudson has a death grip on Thomas from the moment he wakes up to the moment he goes to bed.
- He still calls Jordyn "Sissy" and doesn't want to give into calling her by her name. I love this little fact because I didn't have a brother growing up so it is all new to me.
- Hudson started preschool this fall 2x per week. The adjustment has been great into his new class and he loves to see Sissy on the playground during the day.
- He definitely looks up to Big Sis. But is starting to be more assertive and stand up for himself as well.
- He's a great eater - not too much is out of the question when it comes to variety.
- Hudson is our talker! He has been talking in 4 words sentences for about 6 months now and has a huge vocabulary range (unlike Jordyn at this age). He is starting to learn colors and expand into more difficult words.
Happy 2nd birthday to my baby boy! You are a challenge but we love every second! Can't wait to accomplish lots this year - praying you are potty trained 1 year from today!








1 comment:
Happy (belated) Birthday Hudson! Looks like you had a great party!
Post a Comment