1. She is so stinkin' smart! She is showing interest in reading and can sound out and/or spell about 10 words. She's a bookworm!
2. She's OCD! I think this attribute comes from both Mommy and Daddy. (OK, probably a little more from Mommy!) She is the cleanest child I've ever met.
3. She's not the leader of the pack but not a follower either. She likes to sit back and observe before she decides what she will do in the situation. And no matter what the crowd is doing, she will make her own decision even if it's different from the group.
4. She is such a realist! We are working on "pretending" but it's just part of her personality. When we play, the scenarios mock real life vs being fantasy-like.
5. She is a giver. We definitely have our selfish moments, but majority of the time she is willing to share with anyone. And not only will she share, but she wants to share.
6. She will try almost anything. I wouldn't use the word daring, but will give everything a shot and is open-minded about new things.
Jordyn had a great birthday celebration this year! We went to Bounce U and then had a pizza party with family afterwards.
{Tip: When fishing with your princess pole, make sure your Tinkerbell outfit is securely fastened!}
On her birthday, she had school followed by an evening of her choice - Chick-fil-A and Orange Peel! Yum-O! Can't wait for the big 5 next year! Slow down though, you are growing too fast! I love you J!






1 comment:
I cannot believe Jordyn is 4!!! That is just nuts...man time definitely flies. She does already look so grown up and sweet. Hope the birthday festivities were a blast...looks like she enjoyed every minute of it.
Post a Comment