Each year we try and do a family session around August/September because the kids both have birthdays in the month of August. What kind of mother would I be if I didn't do pictures each year? (*note sarcasm here) Usually I find a "professional" photographer to do our family pics, but my husband talked me into doing them myself this year. Big mistake people! Can you imagine the effort it took to bathe, prep, and get 2 kids downtown for a photo session? Only for it to be a complete disaster. I think it involved tears, screaming, and probably some kicking at some point. So what is one to do? Find a new strategy! Fast forward a week and I repeated the whole bathe, prep, etc. process and dragged my dad downtown for individual sessions with the kids. He was my clown assistant for the pictures.
Success!
Here is the cutest little 2 year old boy I've ever seen!
When we went over by the train tracks, we got lucky enough to see a few trains pass by. Complete trance is all I have to say about this next picture. He didn't move for about 2 minutes straight! It was an awesome moment to catch on camera! I will treasure this for a long time.
I finally convinced him to sit down and watch the trains. If I could caption this photo, there would be a bubble coming up from his head that says "Mom, get that camera out of my face. I'm trying to concentrate here!"









5 comments:
What a great job you did Courtney!! I'm so proud of you. And of course the cutest little boy in the world!
Love them all but the b&w of him staring at the trains is my fave. He is so precious! GREAT job on the pics girl.
Wow! I can't believe how big he is getting! He's a cutie!
Hudson is SO cute!! You got some great pics!
Amazing pics Court! Definitely helps that you had such a cute subject. :)
Post a Comment