One thing I want to remember about this time in our family's life is how much time we spend outside. Almost everyday we find a way to spend at least 15 or more minutes outside no matter what the weather brings. It is vital to
ourmy survival and sanity with 2 little kiddos. Just a small dose of sunshine brings hours of smiles and happiness to their faces.
I think we spent about 5-6 hours in the sun this weekend. Jon mowed our yard for the first time ever with his two little helpers.
This is our life now. Hopefully it's just the beginning of a lifetime of outdoor memories for our family!
1 comment:
Couldn't agree more....we love being outdoors with the kids! I think they eat/sleep better too when they get to breath in the fresh air. Such cutie pies taking in the great outdoors!!
Post a Comment