Thursday, April 14, 2011

Girls Just Wanna have Fun: Part Deuce!

In April the birds began to chirp, the flowers begin to bloom, and the bookclub girls hit Grand Lake!  It's becoming an annual event at Case del Wulf!


Every spring, we ditch our husbands and kids to hang out at the lake and act like we don't have husbands and kids!  Just kidding honey, I swear we were on our best behavior!  

Last year it was cold and rainy, but we made the most of it.  Read Carissa's post about it here.  But this year we scored with amazing weather!  So boat captain, Dennis, came up to drive us around the lake for a few hours.  Just enough time to make sure we were all good and burned.

(from left to right: Alayna, Sarah, Carissa, Kristin, Lauren, Allison, Emily, Courtney, Sarah)

The lake water was only 55 degrees, so no one planned on going in the water.  Allison, however, got to experience the lake firsthand to let us know how cold it was!


And of course, what is a girls weekend without our gay sidekick wearing pink lipstick?


After many hours of drinking, the crazy pics just keep rolling!










The sunset marked only the beginning of the craziness...but what happens at Grand Lake, stays at Grand Lake!  I will leave the rest to your imaginations!


5 comments:

Allison Yokum said...

It was a really fun weekend! Even taking a swim! Already looking forward to next year.

alayna said...

i love this. especially the pic of sarah and the apple! such a great weekend.....my red, sun burnt body is still recovering! thanks so much to the wulf girls!!!

Sarah L. said...

FUN FUN FUN!!! I'm so sad that I missed Saturday night. Ready for next year :)

Joanna said...

Do I have to drain the hot tub???

Carissa said...

Can't believe I just saw this! Love that picture of all of us. And I'm seriously bummed I missed Allison getting thrown into the lake!