
Have I ever mentioned that I have a beautiful family? Oh, and not just my side of the family, but my hubby's side as well. Please don't mistake the man in these pictures for my husband. Although they look like twins, they are really just brothers that are exactly 1 year and 2 days apart. In most people's opinion, they may as well be twins, because they could totally pull it off! On the other hand, the two adorable 3YO boys in the pictures are twins!
I was lucky enough that my in-laws trusted me to take pictures of them over Thanksgiving weekend. I seriously took about 300 pictures and I think after editing, I gave them over 100 to choose from. Narrowing them down was no small task. I wanted to wait to post them until I knew which pictures were their favorites. The first image above has now been blown up to 24x30 for display in their living room. I love that picture! I love them!
Here is only a handful of what we took below. See any resemblance to my children? I think so.










2 comments:
Courtney,
You did such an amazing job, we couldn't be happier with our pictures.
Thank you so much for taking them!
We love you too ;o)
Tha Hoffmans
(Josh, Martha, Matthew and Robert)
Courtney,
You did such an amazing job, we couldn't be happier with our pictures.
Thank you so much for taking them!
We love you too ;o)
Tha Hoffmans
(Josh, Martha, Matthew and Robert)
Post a Comment