Sunday, June 27, 2010

Maternity Sneak Peak {A&M}



As many of you may already know, my little sister and her husband are expecting! Allison is due in October and they will be welcoming a little girl to their family. It's the first time I will be an aunt that is blood related and I'm even more excited for the first cousin my children will have.

Allison is beautiful pregnant (and so tiny it will make you jealous!) and has glowed ever since finding out that they were expecting. We wanted to snap a few belly pics at the halfway mark, I think she was about 22 weeks during these pictures, to show our friends and family.

Can't wait little Baby Yokum and we definitely need to take another round of shots the closer you get. Congrats Allison and Michael!

8 comments:

Allison Yokum said...

I love them! You did such a great job and I can't wait to see the rest!

Jennifer said...

Like you were huge when you were pregnant! You stayed skinny too! (Except for the belly of course!) Great pictures! Can't wait to see you all in a couple of weeks.

Joanna said...

Courtney - you did an awesome job on these pics - you should be so proud of yourself. And Allison - can't wait to meet the new baby girl in our family. You look fantastic!!!

Kathy said...

Great pictures!!!! I love them. How exciting...a new addition to the Wulf family! Allison looks wonderful!

The Cross Family said...

Amazing pictures! ! Allison looks so beautiful (and tiny of course).

Carissa said...

You Wulf girls make me want to throw up...if I were that tiny when I was pregnant, I might have had 4 or 5 kids! :) Seriously though...these pics are beautiful. Some of your best Courtney. And Allison, you look amazing.

Carissa said...

You Wulf girls make me want to throw up...if I were that tiny when I was pregnant, I might have had 4 or 5 kids! :) Seriously though...these pics are beautiful. Some of your best Courtney. And Allison, you look amazing.

Casey said...

Allison looks so beautiful! And amazing photos Courtney :) I need lessons. I have a great camera but have NO idea how to use it!!!