Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wedding Sneak Peak {M&J}

After many requests, here is a little sneak peak of the FIRST wedding that I shot! A couple of weeks ago, Allison and I photographed a wedding for a friend's cousin. It was a small, intimate wedding outdoors and was great as a first time experience. I think we definitely want to do it again if we are given the opportunity.

I haven't had time to wrap up my editing, but I wanted to at least post some of my favorites from the night. Enjoy!

p.s. I am more of the "detail" photographer, and Allison did more of the "portrait" photography. We made a great pair!









4 comments:

Carissa said...

Amazing job girl! I especially love the one of her feet on the bench. How did you like picnik??

Joanna said...

Great job - maybe you have a new job!! I'm proud of both of you :)

marydee said...

Beautiful work! You both have a wonderful talent. It is so fun to see a project you have worked on together. Sisterhood rocks!

alayna said...

they look great! can't wait to see more!