Saturday, October 17, 2009
YouTube
These days it seems like much of the focus has been on Hudson. But I can't let everyone forget about our special little girl that is becoming her own little individual. I love how happy she is at this stage in life and how willing she is to adapt to the changes in her world. As the weeks pass, she comes around to Hudson more and more. She likes to help me with him (when it is convenient for her of course) and she is usually patient when I need to tend to him. Many hours of my day is spent nursing him which means she is left to play by herself for most of that time. One of her favorite things to do is crawl up on the couch next to me when I am nursing and watch Sesame Street on YouTube on my iphone. How did we ever survive without the iphone???

Labels:
Jordyn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jordyn, you are the cutest thing ever!! I am so proud of the wonderful big sister you are becoming. I love you sooooo much!!!!
I love the pictures!!!
This still cracks me up...it is especially hilarious to see it in person. I think she can work your phone better than I could! Looks like you might have a little IT girl on your hands...
Post a Comment