I've slacked a little on documenting this pregnancy as much as the first, but I did ask Allison to snap a couple of pics last weekend to at least have a few in the baby album. My official maternity pics will be this week at 34 weeks.
Sunday, August 9, 2009
Think Pink...I mean blue
It's month eight and the official countdown is beginning. Exactly one month from today, hopefully, we will be welcoming a beautiful baby boy to our family. I asked my doctor if she would grant me one wish and she has obliged to do so for now. My induction is set for September 9th.
I've slacked a little on documenting this pregnancy as much as the first, but I did ask Allison to snap a couple of pics last weekend to at least have a few in the baby album. My official maternity pics will be this week at 34 weeks.

I've slacked a little on documenting this pregnancy as much as the first, but I did ask Allison to snap a couple of pics last weekend to at least have a few in the baby album. My official maternity pics will be this week at 34 weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you look darling of course :) i am so excited for you to have a little boy :) You arent as "Pointy" as you were with Jordan :) You just make a very cute pregnant girl! love you friend!
courtney- you look so good! looks like you are all baby. congrats on the upcoming arrival of the little man. (my husband is one of 3 boys and we just had a girl, so i can only imagine how excited your family is to be welcoming some testosterone!)
Post a Comment