Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh Boy - Here we go!

Introducing Baby Boy Hoffman!


Our initial conclusion on gender has been confirmed. In just a few more months the Wulf side will be granted their wish for something other than more females and our little boy will arrive! I think my dad is still in denial and hasn't quite come to terms with the fact that we are having a boy. Jon is really excited that he will no longer be outnumbered in the house.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm a little nervous about "boy stuff." I have no idea where to begin on raising a boy, but I guess I will learn along the way. The one thing I am really looking forward to is a Mama's boy. Jordyn is definitely a daddy's girl, so I'm hoping to get my chance at extra snuggle time this time around.

Time for us to start getting more serious about names. Jon has already mentioned once or twice that he wants a little more say in the choice this time around. Surprise, surprise!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

congratulations to you all ;) that is soo exciting!!

Anonymous said...

sorry that was from me, Lauren Haggard Grande :) sorry about that!! again, congratulations!!

Allison Yokum said...

I can't wait to buy little boy outfits! It will be so much fun. Trucks and baseballs and footballs! He will be so spoiled.

FarmerFamily5 said...

congrats again on the boy!! I'm excited for you guys!!

E.Gray said...

OHHH YEA!! Girl, those little boys just melt your heart. Calin is such a gem and I love every minute of him needing his momma :) something about those precious little chunky boy feet too, knowing that someday they will grow bigger than mine and get realy stinky and ugly :) hehehe I love having a boy and you will to, I am so happy for you.

The Cross Family said...

Courtney - you know we are so excited for you guys!!! I have already started buying little boy stuff and it is so much fun. I am sure Jon is so pumped. Congrats, we love you guys!

Leslie Wenstrom said...

I know I'm still a beginner but so far boys are pretty easy! And luckily he hasn't perfected his "aim" yet! Gotta be quick!!