This week we hit the 19th week of pregnancy which is almost half way! It also means we are finding out the sex. About 3 weeks ago we did an ultrasound at work and the baby was breached. We have a pretty good idea of the sex, but we would like another look just to verify before announcing. Although we have already told a ton of people, we gave them a disclaimer not to buy anything yet! On Wednesday, I go to my OB-GYN for the normal ultrasound and I'm sure we will get verification so check back later in the week.
About a week ago, I asked my sister to snap a couple of belly pics to share. My stomach popped out a few weeks ago and I've had to make the change to strictly maternity clothes. I can't believe how much faster it happened this time compared to my pregnancy with Jordyn. I haven't actually gained much weight, it's just transitioned all to my abdominal section. This first pic is from my pregnancy with Jordyn at 22 weeks.

And here are the shots we took at 18 weeks in the same shirt!

2 comments:
CRAZY!!! i swear you were pregnant with jordyn yesterday... geez, time flies nowadays ;)
looking forward to the verdict!
AWW! Thanks for posting pics!! I'm very excited for you guys!!
Post a Comment