Each year I'm sure you get asked the same question that I hear repetitively, "what is your New Year's resolution?" Some years I have made a somewhat materialistic resolution such as spend less money or exercise or something of that nature. And other years I have made resolutions with more substance. But it never seems to fail that no matter what level of meaning my resolution has, I usually forget about it somewhere from 1 week later to 9 months later.
So what would make this year different? I'm hoping the answer to that question is you, my "readers." Many of you say that you read my blog, but this recent trend of "blogging" doesn't leave much trail for silent readers. I know the list includes my family extending from sisters, parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles, cousins and even great aunts and uncles. Jon's family browses the posts (I think!) which include his brothers (and sister-in-law), mother, aunts and uncles, and cousins. And, of course, our friends are huge supporters, many of you have blogs yourself. So to all my faithful follower out there, which I am hoping is more than a handful, I am challenging you to 2 things:
1. Leave a comment! Let me know that you actually DO stop by to catch up with the Hoffmans! There is a link on the right side for those faithful followers who don't want to miss a post. (no excuses for being technically challenged...it's simple!)
2. Hold me responsible to my resolution this year (see details below)
So what is my resolution you ask? Similar to yours. Challenge. Challenge not only myself, but also to challenge others. Details to come early next week!
6 comments:
Amen, sister! If someone is a "follower" (whatever that means...) of yours or a true blogger, then he/she should leave a comment when you post something he/she can relate to. heck, even another perspective is nice as long as it's done tactfully, right???
so my resolution... i'll comment on yours if you comment on mine ;)
I'm here every update via my blog's link! Love Jordyn's new pic - she sure looks like her Daddy! (I'm partial to those girls as I was always called Douglynn growing up!). :)
Okay, I will try and do better! I am a regular follower of my friends blogs, but horrible at actually leaving comments. I know how much I enjoy when others comment on mine, so I will try to be better. It was so great to see you Jon and Jordyn over Christmas! I miss you guys so much and wish we were closer to hang out! Love ya!!
Of course I read your blog! I'm a stay at home mom, so all I do is eat bon bons and blog hop! ha ha ha! Happy 2009!!
oh yea, i read yours too, and I think you read mine, but you are guiltier than me, because I have left at least a handful of comments on yours, and I dont remember any from you on mine..ok maybe one, maybe :) love you girl, and I will be a follower of you anytime. love ya.
Court - I don't get on everyone's blogs as much as I should but then I will spend an entire day catching up with everyone :-) Jordyn is absolutely adorable and I love the videos. Keep posting friend!
Love,
Casey
Post a Comment