Monday, August 4, 2008

Strawberry Soup

I have an extremely crazy week coming up and I don't know how much I will get to blog in the next few days. So I thought I would take a time out and share another favorite recipe. This is a cold soup that is perfect for summer and a wonderful sweet treat to any meal.

Strawberry Soup

1 bag frozen strawberries, thawed
16 oz sour cream
1 oz vanilla
3 oz powdered sugar
1/2 oz grenadine syrup
2 oz half and half

Mix strawberries and sour cream. Beat slowly until well mixed. Add grenadine, vanilla, and sugar while mixing until smooth. And half and half last, mixing only until well blended. Chill and serv. Stir well before serving.

From the kitchen of: my Mom

1 comment:

Chi said...

I made your soup and it was SOOOOO good! Perfect for a hot day! Are you having a big party for Ms. Jordyn?