As Jordyn's first birthday nears she is getting closer to walking each day. Along with with the major developmental milestone of walking, there are so many little developmental changes happening. Yesterday she began clapping! I know it is minor in the grand scheme of things but it was the cutest thing I have seen in awhile. Another new trick is dancing. Whenever music comes on she startes to move her upper body up and down to the tunes. Sometimes if she is standing she will even start to swing her hips. I grabbed my camera to capture it last night. This video is from my regular camera and not as good as the video (but I haven't had time to figure out how to hook up the video camera to the computer yet).
2 comments:
Go Jordyn! Dance Dance!
I think she may be a future "So you think you can dance" star!!!
Post a Comment