Friday, August 22, 2008

FREE Program for Children!

To all the parents out there...listen up! Dolly Parton's Imagination Library is a reading program for children and the best part about it is it's totally FREE! Dolly wanted to foster a love of reading among her county’s preschool children and their families. She wanted children to be excited about books and to feel the magic that books can create. Moreover, she could insure that every child would have books, regardless of their family’s income.

If you enroll your child in the program, a new book will be sent each month until the child reaches the age of 5. And to make it easy you can register on the website if it is available in your area.

I wish I could take credit for this great find, but thanks to my friend Barbara I will be enrolling Jordyn to receive her books. Click on the title above to take you to the webpage.

No comments: