Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Summer Songs

Who loves Coldplay? I DO! I just can't get enough of their new album. You know how each summer you always get a favorite song or album and every time you hear that song/album you always think back to the summer it came out? This album has become my summer crush! My only complaint is that there aren't enough tracks to the album. They duplicated several of the songs with different acoustics which reduces the number of tracks in my mind. I don't know if Coldplay can ever top A Rush of Blood to the Head but this album definitely comes in a close #2.

Jon and I managed to score some front row tickets to their concert in OKC in November. We are counting the days! I picked a couple of my favorite tracks from the new album. Enjoy!


MusicPlaylistRingtones


1 comment:

Adriane said...

Hey, we're going to this concert too!! We CAN NOT wait. We went to their last concert in OKC and it was hands down the best concert I've ever been to. So needless to say, I have high expectations for this one! I'm a major fan of their new CD too. Maybe we'll see you there. Oh, and if you know anyone that wants some amazing seats on the floor, we're selling two... for a good price. :)