Thursday, May 29, 2008

Start your Engines

Jordyn is crawling and on the move! Last Thursday she finally figured out what those arms and legs could do for her and she was off. Moving right across the carpet, but it took a few tries to master the wood floors. She's totally fascinated in her new world. I can only image the thoughts that are running through her mind. Baby proofing has taken a whole new meaning! It's not really like me to procrastinate, but on this subject I did. Nothing has been baby proofed in my house, so completing the task has become a top priority. Luckily there are no stairs or major obstacles in my house and I'm thinking it shouldn't be too hard. Enjoy her video!

1 comment:

Adriane said...

Wow! She's fast! So much fun to see them growing...isn't it? By the way, like the new layout. :)