Tuesday, February 12, 2008
Baby's First Christmas
December and January brough many more "firsts." Our first Christmas with Jordyn was definitely close to the top of the list. We took Jordyn to see Santa, she had her stocking filled on Christmas morning, and probably got more gifts that anyone else! I think her favorite thing about Christmas was the lights on the tree.
In January right after Jordyn turned 5 months we started solids. I took a couple weeks before she got the hang of it, but now she eats it like a champ! Jordyn also started rolling over in January. At the beginning of the month she went from her tummy to her back (since she hates tummy time). And about half way through the month she started rolling from her back to her tummy. She still isn't fond of tummy time, but I think it is starting to grow on her. This video was taken the first day she started to roll over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment