Wednesday, January 16, 2008

My oh my...how the time flies!


I'm still a month behind on my blogs. Jordyn crossed the 4 month mark back on December 8 (this pic was at 4 mths). This month Jordyn went back for her second set of immunizations. Amazingly, she did great again. Her legs were sore a few days afterwards but no major reaction to the shots. At 4 months, Jordyn weighed 13 lbs 2 oz and was 24.5 inches long. She had almost doubled in weight since birth and grown 4 inches total. Her weight and height put her around the 45th percentile.

November and December were both hard baby months. Jordyn had one hour everyday that she screemed. Unfortunately it was from 6 to 7 pm which meant we couldn't go to any restaurant and when we got home from work our only hour with her was spent trying to console her. Not fun! But after getting some medicine for acid-reflux I think we solved the problem and have turned over a new leaf (cross your fingers).

On the positive side, Jordyn starting sleeping a full 12 hours the week before Thanksgiving. Other than an occasional night here and there, she is pretty good about not waking up. Major blessing for Courtney! If you know me, you know I've got to have a good nights sleep.

1 comment:

Adriane said...

So glad Jordyn is such a great sleeper! Fortunately, Graham is too. He sleeps about 11 hours, so that makes us happy. Post some more pics! I want to see your new hair cut. :)