I am STILL catching up on my blogs...better late than never. Thanksgiving was a blast this year. We finally got to meet our twin nephews and Jordyn's big twin cousins. And when I say big, I literally mean big! The boys, Matthew and Robert, were 6 months old at Thanksgiving and each of them weighed about 19 pounds. I don't know how Martha carries them around...she must have some big guns! I held both of them only long enough to take a picture to prove I could do it.

After spending a week with Josh, Martha, and the boys we realized how much fun it is going to be to watch all the kids grow up together. What's better than having cousins only a few months apart? Hopefully they will live a little closer someday, but until then, we will have to make the most of every moment we spend with them. I'm sure we will make an endless list of memories!

Do you see any resemblance?
No comments:
Post a Comment