
I'm only a month and a half late for Halloween, but I didn't want everyone to miss Jordyn's cute outfit. I didn't realize what little selection there is for costumes for under 3 months, but after lots of searching we found this incredibly cute cow costume. For a 3 month old she had a busy Halloween. First, we took her to the local pumpkin patch and petting zoo over the weekend. Even though she could have cared less, we still had fun taking pictures and walking around. Then she came up to our office on Halloween to show off her costume to our co-workers. Finally, she went to trick-or-treat and her great-Granny's house just around the corner and helped us pass out candy throughout the night. I just hope she doesn't hate me for dressing her up as a cow when she gets older!
1 comment:
She won't hate you, she was the cutest little heffer that I have ever seen!
Post a Comment