Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Grab your fishing gear!

Because we are the proud new owners of a fishing boat! Yea, not a cool wakeboarding boat or a party cruiser but a 2007 Skeeter 20i. It has all the bells and whistles that a true fisherman would want. It has a 250 hp Yamaha engine, GPS, Sonar, so in other words it catches fish by itself no human necessary. But Jon loves it, so that's all that matters. And it gives him another excuse to get out of baby duty! Although I do look forward to the summertime when I can lay out on the boat and drink my cold beer!


Jordyn is a little over 2 1/2 months old now. At her last pediatricians visit she was 10 lbs 14 oz and 22 1/2 inches which came in around the 40th percentile for most measurements. She is starting to smile and coo much more now and is a happy baby during the day. And she is even sleeping 12 hours at night and we wake her up only 1 time at night to feed. She loves the Baby Einstein videos and loves to giggle when we play with her. It is definitely getting more fun to see her interactions with us. Of course, whenever I break out the video camera she is much more interested in that than laughing at me. But this is a cute video I took of her last weekend.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

What a BEAUTIFUL baby girl you have!! I bet her grandparents are thrilled!!! She's a doll!