
Jordyn had a blast at her first OSU game a few weeks ago. And she is already doing the pistol sign with her thumb and pointer finger! I am definitely raising my child right. There will be no Sooner fans in my household!
She just turned 7 weeks old and I am guessing she is close to 10 lbs now. Her next pediatricians appointment is about a week away and she will get her first dose of shots. She is starting to smile on reaction every now and then and she loves to sit in her swing or go for a walk or car ride. She has settled into and eating and sleeping routine and I only have to wake up once each night to feed her which has been a true blessing. I was so stressed out about going to work and making sure I got enough sleep too. But it has worked out just great. Going back to work means that Jordyn now stays with her Nana three times a week. And my mom hasn't threatened to quit yet, so I guess that's a good sign.All these pics were taken around 6 weeks. This pic is just too cute! She feel asleep in her stroller and the bow fell down on her eyes. But she was so pooped she didn't care at all!
No comments:
Post a Comment