Sunday, January 21, 2007

What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.....

...well, maybe I could share a few of the details.

Last Friday Kristin turned 21! I can't believe my little baby sister is basically an adult now. Now I feel old! And just like an true Wulf, she celebrated it in style...in Vegas. The partying began on the airplane when our parents handed out "goody" bags to the whole crew (which included the Wulf, Hoffman, Harris, Wilken, and Bendel families, and several other individual friends that Kristin and Zack brought along - it was Zack's 21st too). The goody bags had SWA drink coupons, tiaras, crowns, and lots of hangover remedies. I think everyone on the airplane thought our group of 20 was a little crazy!

Kristin and Zack actually took it easy Thursday night at midnight by only having a few shots, but made up for it Friday night. On Friday they rented out a private suite at Rain (one of the best clubs in Vegas). The suite held all 20 of us and was on the top floor overlooking the entire club. It was pretty amazing! I think Kristin managed to put away 13 shots and Zack was right behind her at 12. And I put away about 10 waters! :-)

In the end, I realized that Allison and I totally got hosed for our 21st birthdays! Dinner at Chili's in Stillwater and Joe's on a dead Tuesday night don't really stack up to partying it up in a private suite in Vegas. No really...a great time was had by all and we loved every minute of it! Here are a few pics from the vacation.




No comments: