Monday, June 20, 2011

Family Vacation 2011 {Part III: Photography}


My bff, Barbara, suggested that we take time out on our vacation to visit the Missions in San Antonio.  She knew my love for photography and encouraged me to go for the great backgrounds.  Of course she was right, and I'm so appreciative for the tip because I got an amazing picture of Jordyn.  This picture screams her personality right now.  She's a pretty amazing little girl!



This was not, however, a picture perfect day for my son.  I think my in-laws were probably cracking up at my little breakdown that I was having when he refused, REFUSED, to look at the camera.  I was mumbling all sorts of crazies because I could not get him to look once.  Just proves that no matter how great at taking pictures you may be, you can't always get a the "perfect" picture.  I'm already looking back and laughing at the moment, but in the moment not so much!


2 comments:

Sarah L. said...

Your kiddos are precious!!!

Carissa said...

love the pics and LOVE the new family pic at the top. Oh and LOVE the shoes you are wearing. If you can't tell...I pretty much just love everything. :)