I am a little ashamed to say this but I barely took any pics at Sea World. Let's be real, 102 degree weather with 2 small children at an amusement park did not have me busting out the camera much. Plus, I totally wanted to be in the moment with the kids. This first picture captures so much about Jordyn and her excitement before the Shamu show. She couldn't take her eyes of the pool.
The show is much different now then when I saw it as a child. The trainers no longer get in the water with the killer whales and are so much more cautious of them throughout the show. It's still unbelievable when you think about it though.
On our way out of town, we stopped at the oldest mission in San Antonio. FUN FACT: People still live at the missions and services are still held there regularly.
We "attempted" a photo session at the mission. Some family pics to come soon from that!






3 comments:
I am dying to take Reese to Sea World! Very jealous :)
It is kind of sad that the trainers can't get into the pools with the whales anymore...it was so cool seeing them shot out of the water!
Those mission pics are unbelievable. Oh, and we took the fam to sea World in July two years ago. Yeah, I don't have very many pictures either because I was trying not to die. Of heat exhaustion.
Post a Comment