Those are the only words that I can think of to describe the reaction that Hudson had to Sesame Street Live a couple weeks ago! He literally looked like a robotic device about to have a short circuit failure when Elmo stepped on the stage. He froze in place, pointed to the stage and repeatedly said Elmo more times that I could begin to count. As soon as Elmo would be off the stage he then changed his monotone repeat saying to "where's Elmo?" His eyes were glued to the stage the entire time and each time Elmo reappeared he would scream and start clapping. Seriously so cute!
All I got to see the whole show was his silhouette staring through the plexiglass at the stage! Jordyn, of course, has mastered the live shows. She patiently waited for it to start and sat still the whole show.




No comments:
Post a Comment