Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Newborn Sneak Peak {HGY}

***WARNING!! Excessive cute baby pictures! This post is not for people who are not on birth control!***

Everyone, may I please introduce you to niece (& cousin) Harper!


My middle sister had her beautiful baby girl about 2 weeks ago. We had a short newborn session on Sunday and I didn't think we got that many pictures. Man, was I wrong! I can't pick just a few, so get ready, there are lots of pictures coming up!

Congratulation Allison and Michael! You are going to be wonderful parents and I can't wait to watch my little niece grow up and play with my kids! I love you!











7 comments:

Tyson and Kenna said...

Wow! She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her.

lindsaydix1 said...

These pics are amazing!!

Carissa said...

Precious!!! I can't wait to meet her. Great job on the pics Courtney!

Stacy and Jason said...

fab, Courtney. precious subject and great photos!

Joanna said...

Courtney - you did an amazing job!!! I love the pics and my new baby granddaughter!!

alayna said...

Adorable!!! I love her lips. Can't wait to see her!

Carenza said...

She is precious! Great pictures Courtney!