Friday, October 15, 2010

Maternity Sneak Peak {A&M}

I'm so thankful we took these pictures when we did because 4 days later Harper decided to enter our world! Congrats to my beautiful sister and her husband on your new addition. Harper is adorable! And speaking of adorable, my sister was that and more as a prego!

I have too many favorites, so these are going to come in waves. This first bunch is all the b&w's that I wanted to highlight. I couldn't help myself, the cute belly pics were the first ones I wanted to edit. Allison - I hope you love them!





6 comments:

Allison Yokum said...

I love them! They turned out great. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Joanna said...

Allison - you are adorable and COurtney - what an amazing job you did. I love you and am so proud of you both!!!

Tyson and Kenna said...

Fantastic job Courtney! Allison was an adorable prego. So happy for her that Harper is here!

Teri Gray said...

Wow Courtney these are awesome! I am gonna have to make Leslie check these out and maybe have you do some pics for her!

Kerry said...

Love the pictures! Allison, you are just adorable pregnant. Courtney, the pictures are gorgeous. :)

Carissa said...

Beautiful preggo, beautiful pictures
!!