I can just see the bubble about his head "who's the joke on now? Huh?"

Here's the quick rundown of his 6 month checkup and other fun facts at this age:
Weight: 17 lb 3 oz (40th percentile)
Height: 27.3 in (73rd percentile)
Foods: rice cereal every morning, carrots, sweet potatoes, squash (which you were not fond of), and peas so far
Medication: you take Prevacid for your acid reflux (Jordyn had it as well but wasn't diagnosed until she was 2). We are also waiting to hear about possible food allergies, because you have a little bit of eczema.
Milestones: rolled over from back to tummy first on March 11th, and from tummy to back on March 15th. No teeth yet. Starting to sit well but only with support.
Displacement: You are the happiest little guy unless you are tired and then you turn up the fuss-O-meter. I can honestly say you are such an easy baby (maybe because you are #2) and so laid back!
Sleep: Right now you wake around 6:30 (grrrr) and take a morning 2 hour nap and afternoon 2 hour nap and then go to bed at 7. You are a light sleeper. This morning the cat was meowing and your eyes popped open immediately like you hadn't been asleep the second before.
Other: You love your big sister and you watch everything she does. You hate tummy time and when mommy goes out of sight. You are definitely more the mommy's boy but you don't mind being held by others. Your eyes are still blue so I'm hoping they will stay that way. Most days you look like your daddy and as you get bigger that is becoming even more evident.
We love you and can't wait to teach you so many things little man!
6 comments:
I love your outfit Hudson!
Allison beat me to it - the outfit was darling, no matter how he posed! :)
OK...so there is just something about trying to take your own kids pictures. They just HATE it and refuse to cooperate. I can take other people's kid's pictures all day long but try to take my own kid's pictures.....NIGHTMARE. Perhaps we need to start a trade off?! I will take Hudson's pics and you take Cohen's pics! :)
He is adorable! Sorry that your attempt didn't go well. Picture day is always stressful and never goes as planned at our house. He looked precious even if he wasn't up for taking pictures.
What a cutie!!! Cant wait to see him in person next month!
Nate is a light sleeper to! I thought the second child was supposed to sleep through everything!
Post a Comment