Thursday, March 11, 2010

6 months and counting



Hudson turned 6 months on February 29th, errr, March 1st??? Funny to think that he didn't have an official 6 month birthday, so I guess that makes him 5 months twice. Our little man is growing like a weed! I started to do his 6 months pics but he wasn't very happy about it. So I snapped what I could and I'll try to wrap it up this weekend. Here's our little man at 6 months! (I couldn't pick just one cause he is so stinkin' cute!)






2 comments:

Joanna said...

He is so stinkin cute but he also has such a wonderful personality. Hudson is always happy and will always give you a sweet smile. He just goes along with the flow and I can't help but think he will always be able to melt your heart.

The Cross Family said...

Those pictures are so great Court!!! You really are getting good. Think I am going to need make you do a photo shoot for my girls. ;)