
January 30, 2010 = my "golden birthday!" The starts must be aligned because not only is turning three-oh a big milestone but having it be my golden birthday AND on a Saturday is exciting (to say the least)! But to be totally honest, I've been a little sad to say goodbye to my twenties. Not that turning 30 is anything to dread, but it just feels different. I can't really explain the feeling, but I'm sure some of you can relate. Tell me: Did you feel the need to change anything after turning 30? Did you get a feeling like you were stepping into a new pair of shoes?
I'm the kind of girl that likes to party it up in style, so that is exactly what we are going to do! Or at least try to do - mother nature is trying to rain on my parade. And after the party hangover goes away, I'm sure I will still feel like the same 'ole Courtney. Cheers to turning 30 and to a whole new decade of memories!
No comments:
Post a Comment