Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas x3

Have we really celebrated 3 Christmas's with Jordyn now? Seems impossible. She was a ball of energy this year and has now mastered the art of tearing open a present. Then she would beg you to open each toy saying "open, open, open" until you would proceed to open the toy for her to play with. When you asked if she wanted to open her next gift she would promptly respond with "NO!" She just wanted to play with the toy she had already opened. She even refused to open some of the boxes so we wound up opening them for her. I guess that is a 2 year old for you. But she was a blast to watch this year and I think next year it will click with her even more leading up to the day. I can't wait for her to anticipate it the way I do all month. Here are a couple cute pics of her enjoying all the festivities.

Eating a candy cane while Mom and Dad pick out the perfect tree.



Opening present from Santa (notice this hair is post haircut and it is still a moppy mess! I love it though).



Tricycle that Santa left at Nana and Pops house!

No comments: