Monday, November 9, 2009

Couple Session Sneak Peak {A&M}

I've been begging my sister to let me "practice" on her and her husband for weeks. I wanted to go downtown and get some practice at shooting in a more "urban" atmosphere. The day was perfect for photography, slightly overcast and in the 70's. Here is a little peak at our session. Patience sister....I'm still editing...I promise more are on the way!

I am totally obsessed with this first picture, so I have post-processed it two different ways because I can't pick one!



A few of my other favorites!






8 comments:

Allison Yokum said...

Those are awesome!! I love them! Good job Courtney. I can't wait to see the rest of them.

Joanna said...

Courtney, These pictures are incredible!! You did a great job and you should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the good work. Love you.

Angela & Brad said...

they look good, court! i can't wait to see more of them... my vote is the 2nd of the top two: the skin tones look a little more true, plus the brick color really pops ;)

Carissa said...

Courtney they are so good! I have been wanting to try out downtown too so you'll have to let me know where the good spots are!

Stacy and Jason said...

I just wish I had the Wulf leg genes!! :) great shots. You two look more alike now than before.

Anonymous said...

look awesome! where is the red spiral staircase???
-alayna

E.Gray said...

sooo cool :) you did a great job, i would be your guniea pig for pics anytime! you gotta talent girl! I would love to chat soon, hopefully try to call you or you call me in a few days!

The Cross Family said...

Love them!!! Do you hire out???