Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Calling all Moms!


I just got home from a morning of shopping (thanks to my wonderful mother for volunteering to come and play with Jordyn) and my first and only stop was Gap. I was just going to make a short stop to get some comfy hospital pants and then to pick up a few last minute newborn items. But as I was greeted at the door the salesperson told me about a special offer going on in store....buy 1 shirt get the second shirt FREE! In Gap Body and regular Gap for women you can get ANY shirt in the store for that price, but in the Kids section you can only get "cotton" shirts. But still! What a deal! So if you have time in the next couple of days, head on over to get great savings on fall clothes.

Just an example, but the person in front of me in line bought her daughter 22 shirts for $200. I picked up about 6 for $60, and most of the shirts were more than just a cute "T." They were the normal stripe and printed shirts that look more dressy.

Sorry to get excited about the little things, but lately shopping for 2 kids has hurt my pocketbook so I am now on the lookout for better deals.

1 comment:

Adriane said...

Wow! I'm all about bargains...thanks for the heads up! I hope they are doing the same deal in OKC. It's been a while since I've left a comment, I know, but I still keep up with you! Congratulations on your soon-to-arrive baby boy... can't wait for you to experience life with a little boy!!! You look great by the way!