I can't believe it has been over a month since my last post! I hate it when you get in a funk and just can't get over the hill. That has pretty much been the story of my life for a better part of the last 6 weeks. I just can't seem to get ahead of the game.
So instead of wallowing in my despair, I am going to try to rejuvenate myself this month. Although this month has started out full blast and I still have about another week and a half until the storm will calm. I'm sure you are asking what could be taking up that much of my time? Kristin's wedding was one major hump, along with family and friends visiting, clients at work, and trying to start building our next house! On top of that add the third trimester of pregnancy and an almost 2-year old equals not much getting done on my part.
I'm disappointed to say that last months challenge pretty much failed. I barely got anything done around the house, but I am putting a push on it this month. I have to remind myself to enjoy the moment and not worry so much about meeting every personal goal I have set for myself. And I do feel rather "accomplished" so far this year with all the things I have managed to squeeze in.
I'm going to try and catch up on some of the recent events in our life the past couple of months. And get myself back on track for house organization. So what if I don't do a new challenge this month, right? I've got a couple of other months worth of challenges to follow through on. And a nursery to put together!
3 comments:
game? what game? (ahem) don't get me started on personal goals... so, we just won't even go there.
i think you've done a great job thus far so consider this permission to cut yourself some slack.
good to have you back ;)
That's super exciting about building a new place! Same area? I just had one post in June and it was pathetic, so I can relate! Life is busy! But, it's a good thing that there were other priorities for us other than technology crud!
Basically the same area. We will be closer to my parents. I think technically our address is in Bixby but only by an inch on the map!
Post a Comment