Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Bride Wars

As promised, I am catching up on my blogging. Most of you know that my youngest sister got married in June. The final wedding in our household and my dad is now free of his financial chains! (mostly!)

For Kristin's bachelorette part we headed down to Dallas for the weekend and lived it up! Friday night was dinner and a casual bar, Saturday was a lingerie shower then a pole dancing class and then a true night out on the town doing the club scene. Sunday was wrapped up with shopping at all the favorites you can't find in OK. It was a jam-packed weekend and despite being pregnant and the oldest one there (besides my mom) I managed to have a good time watching the "younglings" get a little crazy. But I definitely didn't hold back when it came to a bar fight - I managed to have a glass thrown at me - but I guess it was a jerk reaction after I dumped a carafe of pineapple juice on the girl. Don't ask!

At the pole dancing class I sat on the sidelines and took pictures/video. Some of the pictures came out pretty cool. Here is a little peak into our weekend. But you know what happens at bachelorette parties stays at bachelorette parties.





2 comments:

Carissa said...

I can tell the photography classes are paying off...awesome pictures! I am also cracking up about the bar fight....I can just see you in action! :) I definitely want to hear the whole story sometime though.

The Cross Family said...

Honestly...just a little disappointed not to see any pictures of you up on the pole. I am sure even in your "special" condition you would have been great!