This week marks the 13th week and we are now starting to enter the 2nd trimester. Thus far the pregnancy has been smooth sailing considering the circumstances last time. The normal symptoms of extreme exhaustion and allday nausea are still taking their toll on my body, but I'm not complaining. I just hope that second trimester bliss kicks in soon and it will be just in time for spring/early summer.
We broke the big news to our families back in January on my birthday. We invited everyone over for a pizza night at our house and we ordered t-shirts for the occasion. Jordyn wore a little tee that said "I've got a secret....I'm gonna be a big sister." While Jon and I wore coordinating shirts that said "All I wanted was a backrub..." and Jon's said "Daddy got something good out of his backrub." I've kept my family in agony the last couple of months because they were told not to spill the beans until at least 12 weeks.
Will it be a boy or a girl? I guess we will find out soon!
4 comments:
too cute, court! i'm lovin' the t.shirts. tell jon "congrats!" for us ;)
Congrats Guys! I'm very excited for you guys, I think Jordyns gonna be a great big sister!!
Congratulations! Here we are at the end of our journey and you are just beginning another one! There seems to be a pattern in the Ward/Hoffman world.... :)
Congratulations! I am so excited for all three of you!
Post a Comment