My posting has been lacking lately, but I have a good excuse, I swear! Life has been so busy in our household that I savor every minute of downtime these days which means less internet time and more R&R. Most of you know that I started working full time again back in November. As we went from announcing our new adventure at work to putting it all in motion, it has definitely been an amazing ride. I've learned so much and truly feel a sense of accomplishment. And now that it has been a little over three weeks since launch the daily burden is slowly lifting. With a few more weeks to catch my breath, I am hoping to be back on my part time schedule enjoying more time with my little angel.
Since this month's challenge is a little low-key, I don't feel the need to post about it as much. But I am proud to say that Jon and I are sticking with our commitment. Last week we went to a neighborhood church that many of my friends attend. We even managed to drag ourselves out of bed for the earlier service! I didn't think I had it in me! I think we've also picked out a couple of churches that we want to attend in the upcoming weeks.
Thanks to all my family and friends with words of encouragement in the last two months as I push myself to accomplish the "wish list." I am luckier than I probably realize to have such a wonderful support system. Enough with the mushy stuff...you all know that I love you!
3 comments:
I am proud of you and Jon! Brian and I have had to search for a new church home many times (comes with moving you know). Like you I find that it can be very difficult. I do however know that when you find the one it is absolutely worth it. Hang in there!
Hey! You are doing a GREAT job posting and blogging. I've been very impressed. Seriously, you're keeping up with it well! (Easily putting me to shame!) And way to go on searching for a church... I know you guys will find one where you feel at home and connected. It will be worth it.
I think it is amazing that with all you have been doing the last few months you still find time to get anything accomplished. You are doing a wonderful job raising Jordyn and I am so proud of the Mom you have become. It isn't easy but you make it seem like it is. And finding a church home for your family is going to be a rewarding endeavor. Love you.
Post a Comment