The second part of digital scrapbooking that I wanted to try was using Photoshop to create a page. As a trial page I used a free digital kit from Two Peas in a Bucket for a Christmas themed page. After watching the first 4 basic tutorials on their site and downloading the kit, I felt confident enough to try it myself. Please bear in mind that I am not creative! So my page is definitely not worthy of any award, nonetheless, I am proud of myself!

Both pages that were created are on their way to the printer! I want to see the result of each before I invest too much into one or the other. After I receive them I will try and scan the HFTG page and let you know how the quality turned out.
I've also been working on Jordyn's traditional baby book throughout the month. I'm made some good headway and hope that it will be completed by the end of the month or soon after. The digital scrapbooking will take some time and will be an ongoing project. But I feel like I have a good foundation and succeeded in stepping out of the comfort box to try something new!
3 comments:
yea!!! it looks great, court! i love the color combination. i'm curious to see which method you choose when you get the prints back. keep it up ;)
Great work! That's way more talent than I have at scrapbooking - I'm really good at inserting printed 4x6's into plastic album sleeves, though! :)
You didn't get the creative gene from me! Good job - I am impressed and Jordyn will love this record of her childhood when she is older.
Post a Comment