Summertime is in full swing so that equals a lot of time at the lake for us. We want to teach Jordyn to love the lake and water at an early age since that plays such a big role in our life. So we got her the smallest life jacket they make and strapped her in it this weekend for her first lake adventure. Tubing is the first accomplishment on her list. You can hardly see her in the tube because she is so little! But she did really great out on the tube and didn't cry at all! She was even babbling throught the ride. Here's a quick clip!
Sunday, June 29, 2008
Summertime
Summertime is in full swing so that equals a lot of time at the lake for us. We want to teach Jordyn to love the lake and water at an early age since that plays such a big role in our life. So we got her the smallest life jacket they make and strapped her in it this weekend for her first lake adventure. Tubing is the first accomplishment on her list. You can hardly see her in the tube because she is so little! But she did really great out on the tube and didn't cry at all! She was even babbling throught the ride. Here's a quick clip!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!! I love it! Way to introduce her early to the adventures of life. I like the more frequent posts, by the way...keep it up!
I am so glad you found my blog. I have been looking for yours since forever! Your family is so beautiful. I am so glad you have found happiness:) If you are ever in Houston, please let me know!
Post a Comment