I'm not going to try and catch up all at once so I will try to do bits and pieces each time I blog. Last month was a very busy month for the Hoffmans, we started the month with my grandparents (Courtney's dads side) coming down from KC for a weekend at the lake. The next week we went to New Orleans for Elisabeth's wedding, which was a blast! More people should do destination weddings! Back to the subject, the following weekend we went to Austin for Kristin's college graduation. Memorial Day brought friends from Arizona and Wichita and we partied it up at the lakehouse. Finally, we went to Cabo for my mom's 50th birthday and rented a villa for all 8 1/2 of us!
Here are some pics from the first couple of weekends traveling (New Orleans and Austin). I will post more fun pics once I get them all uploaded.
No comments:
Post a Comment