Thursday, March 27, 2008

2 years, 1 baby, no regrets....


It doesn't seem like Jon and I have only been married for 2 years. And I mean that in a good way. My life with him has been so wonderful thus far, I can hardly remember what it was like without him. Jon has never been a huge fan of the Valentine's day festivities and birthdays aren't as big of a 'to do' as my family makes them, but when it comes to anniversaries he can hang with the best of them.

I don't usually consider myself a good gift giver. I just don't have the knack for it and my lack of creativity doesn't help at all. But anniversaries are so easy because a specific gift is given based on the year. The last two years I have taken the traditional gift route which was paper and cotton. Jon, on the other hand, has gone the contemporary route which was clocks and china. I hope it becomes our tradition in the years to come.

I don't need an elaborate anniversary every year. And this year was a simple celebration but special.

No comments: