
Jon and I just got back from our last adventure to the lakehouse this summer. :-( We won't be able to make our weekend trip up to Grand after this, since we are either attending weddings or out of town every weekend until I hit 37 weeks. After that, the doc has ordered me to stay in town. But it was a great summer up at the lake and I look forward to getting back out on the water and wakeboarding again. And I think Jon is praying for the day he gets his own bass fishing boat.
Bummer that the 4th had to fall on a Wednesday this year, but we managed to still make some lasting memories. I think the highlight had to be watching 22 college kids standing on the front of the Harris's SeaRay throwing Mardi Gras beads at the hundreds of people partying in Dripping Springs. We got a few flashers and a few mooners during the process. I was also a virgin to seeing the fireworks display at Duck Creek which was amazing. Allison heard on the news that it was rated one of the top 10 fireworks displays in the nation! It was impressive! But Jon was a pooped out boy!


The past couple weeks my belly has been shaping more like a pear and just keeps growing. Although the weight gain has been slower, the belly is really shaping itself. These pics are at 34 weeks....yea! only 6 more weeks to go!
No comments:
Post a Comment