Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cooper got a Mohawk!


If you've ever seen Cooper in the wintertime you know that his hair turns into a huge 'fro! So this spring when it was time to shave him bald we decided to leave that patch of hair down the center of his head. I asked the lady at the groomers to please give my dog a mohawk and her response was "a what?!" It was pretty funny! We thought it would add to his eclectic personality! (but I think Harley is a little jealous that she didn't get a spiffy new hairdo!)

Now that it's lake season, Jon and I are practically living at the new lake house every weekend. Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to do any of the fun boat things. So I just sit out on the dock with my belly hanging out and try to catch some rays.

We've also picked a name! We will be welcoming Miss Jordyn Alexis Hoffman! I don't see the possibility of it changing...especially since she already has custom monogrammed weekend bags. I don't even have that for myself. She is spoiled already!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Cooper is stylin ! :o) I love the name!