It's true, we are having a baby girl! We initially found out about a week ago at work. We had been trying almost everyday for 2 weeks to get a shot between the legs, but she was always in a breached position turned backwards. But finally one day, when we weren't really expecting anything to have changed, her head had fallen down and she was facing the right way. So Phil gave us an "almost positive" that it was a girl. Then we went to our normal ob-gyn appointment this week and had another ultrasound done there and the tech concurred that it was a girl.
We are so excited right now! Baby girls are so much fun to shop for and we have already received a bunch of girly gifts. She is going to be spoiled rotten! But I think Jon is a little scared. He is already putting money away for her wedding day!
So the next question is what will her name be? I'm going to leave you guessing for now!
1 comment:
Congratulations! How are you feeling? I will be in OK next month, so hopefully I will get to see pregnant you! :)
Post a Comment